- The Competition is open to members of the Ladies’ Centre who are over 50 on the preceding 1st July. All players must be members of the Ladies’ Centre.
- Ice fees of £13.50 per person/per game may be paid in advance by the Skip, or on the day.
- All games will be 8 ends or the bell.
- No more than 2 substitutes can be used in any one game. Should a substitute be required she can have curled for another rink in the Competition. A substitute may play in any position, except skip, but not higher than the position of the curler being replaced. (A substitute is someone who is not a regular player in any of the rinks in Section A or section B.)
- Two points shall be awarded for each win and one point for a draw. Ends scored, shots up, and total shots scored shall count in the event of a tie.
- If a team has a member failing to appear for the whole game the game will be forfeited and the non-offending team shall be awarded 5 ends and 6 shots. No ends shall be awarded to the offending team.
- Section winners and runners-up shall qualify for the semi-finals. Should there be a peel in the semi-finals or final the winner will be determined by drawing the shot.
Please ensure score cards are kept correctly and put into the box provided.